Thursday, April 8, 2021

About Me

I am an experienced and skilled human-centered design leader who builds teams, advocates for users, and transforms insights into meaningful experiences. I am a problem solver who exchanges ideas across multi-disciplinary teams to create innovative solutions. I take pride in delivering results and helping users accomplish their goals. I love learning, and supporting those with a passion for learning as they grow in their careers.

I have led UX strategy, planning, research and interaction design efforts for B2B and B2C software products, e-commerce platforms, websites and apps in retail, financial and manufacturing industries.

I have built a large Product Design team at a Fortune 20 retailer. I deliver modernized experiences to millions of customers and more than 400,000 internal users through the web and native channels. I partner with Product Management, Engineering and Business partners to drive discovery and delivery of best-in-class solutions that meet the company’s goals and delight users. I hire, coach and develop talent. 

Skills and Experience

  • Design management
  • UX planning and strategy
  • Design thinking
  • Service design
  • User research
  • Persona development
  • Workshop design/facilitation 
  • Usability testing
  • User journey mapping
  • Interaction design
  • Information architecture 


Take a look at some of my work

No comments:

Post a Comment